California Marijuana Possession Laws: 28.5 grams or less (18 and older): Penalty: Maximum fine of $100. 28.5 grams or less (under 18) Penalty: Misdemeanor with up to 10 days in a detention center and a maximum $250 fine. 28.5 grams or less while on school grounds: Penalty: Misdemeanor with up to 10 …
Tag: california marijuana possession laws
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!