California is one of five states this November voting for the legalization of recreational cannabis, and a new poll shows that a strong majority of voters in the state support the idea. According to the poll conducted by the Institute of Governmental Studies at the University of California in Berkeley, 63.8% of those in the …
Tag: california marijuana poll
- california, california cannabis, california initiative, california legalization, california marijuana, california marijuana poll, california poll, cannabis initiative, cannabis poll, Institute of Governmental Studies, marijuana initiative, marijuana poll, Proposition 64, university of california, University of California berkeley
- Study: Cannabinoids May Inhibit Tumor Growth in Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- New York Governor Signs Bill Adding Pain Management to List of Medical Cannabis Conditions
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!