Proponents of the Responsible Use Act of 2016, an initiative to legalize recreational cannabis in California, have been given the go-ahead by Secretary of State Alex Padilla to begin collecting signatures in an attempt to place the measure on next year’s November ballot. Advocates now have 180 days to collect 365,880 signatures from registered California voters. …
Tag: california legalization initiative
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!