An initiative to legalize the recreational use, cultivation and distribution of cannabis has been filed in California by the state’s branch of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP). The initiative would legalize the possession of up to an ounce of cannabis for those 21 and older, while allowing them to cultivate …
Tag: california legalization 2016
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!