In what will come as a surprise to many, the California Highway Patrol isn’t opposed to Proposition 64 to legalize recreational cannabis, spokesperson Fran Clader tells us. Instead, they are and plan to remain entirely neutral on the initiative that’s up for a vote this November. The announcement comes less than two weeks after Doug …
Tag: California Highway Patrol cannabis
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!