Today, the campaign in support of the California Adult Use of Marijuana Act (AUMA), a cannabis legalization initiative that will appear on the November 2016 statewide ballot, announced that it has received the official endorsement of the California Democratic Party. This is the first time the California Democrats have endorsed a citizens initiative to legalize …
Tag: california democratic party cannabis
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!