California Marijuana Possession Laws: 28.5 grams or less (18 and older): Penalty: Maximum fine of $100. 28.5 grams or less (under 18) Penalty: Misdemeanor with up to 10 days in a detention center and a maximum $250 fine. 28.5 grams or less while on school grounds: Penalty: Misdemeanor with up to 10 …
Tag: california cannabis possession laws
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!