Cannabidiol (CBD) legislation in California has been passed by two Assembly committees, both unanimously. Assembly Bill 845 was passed earlier this month by the Assembly Health Committee, and on Wednesday was given approval by the Assembly Appropriations Committee; both committees passed the bill unanimously with a combined vote of 30 to 0. According to the …
Tag: california cannabidiol
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!