In what will come as a surprise to many, the California Highway Patrol isn’t opposed to Proposition 64 to legalize recreational cannabis, spokesperson Fran Clader tells us. Instead, they are and plan to remain entirely neutral on the initiative that’s up for a vote this November. The announcement comes less than two weeks after Doug …
Tag: California Association of Highway Patrolmen
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!