The California Legislature has voted in favor of a bill to allow San Francisco to move forward with a three-year pilot program allowing for the establishment of safe drug injection sites. Assembly Bill 186, sponsored by Assembly member Susan Talamantes Eggman and co-sponsored by Senator Scott Wiener, passed the Senate last week by a vote …
Tag: california Assembly Bill 186
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!