In a surprising and peculiar move, the Denver Campaign for Limited Social Cannabis Use has withdrawn their initiative to allow cannabis to be consumed at bars, clubs and any other adult-only venue. This is despite the fact that the group submitted over 10,000 signatures last month, more than double the 4,726 required to put the …
Tag: brian vincente
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!