A new Denver initiative titled the Limited Social Marijuana Consumption Initiative has been announced by Mason Tvert and Brian Vicente, two of the primary backers of Amendment 64 which legalized cannabis in Colorado. The proposal would allow cannabis to be consumed at a variety of venues, including bars and clubs. Advocates of the initiative have …
Tag: brian vicente
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!