In recent years numerous studies have found that cannabis can protect the skeleton against age-related bone loss, including diseases such as osteoporosis. A 2009 study published by the journal Annals of Medicine found that “the main physiologic involvement of CB2 [cannabinoid receptor type 2] is associated with maintaining bone remodeling at balance, thus protecting the …
Tag: bone loss
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!