Administration of the cannabis compound cannabidiol (CBD) leads to enhanced bone fracture healing, according to a study being published in an upcoming issue of the Journal of Bone and Mineral Research, and published online ahead of print by the National Institute of Health. “Cannabinoid ligands regulate bone mass, but skeletal effects of cannabis (marijuana and …
Tag: bone laboratory
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!