Administration of the cannabis compound cannabidiol (CBD) leads to enhanced bone fracture healing, according to a study being published in an upcoming issue of the Journal of Bone and Mineral Research, and published online ahead of print by the National Institute of Health. “Cannabinoid ligands regulate bone mass, but skeletal effects of cannabis (marijuana and …
Tag: bone fracture
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!