Activation of the body’s cannabinoid receptors – which is done naturally through the consumption of cannabis – may promote bone formation and reduce bone dissolution, according to a study published this month in the journal Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry, and published online by the U.S. National Institute of Health. “The type-2 cannabinoid receptor (CB2) is …
Tag: bone formation
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!