Activation of the body’s cannabinoid receptors – which is done naturally through the consumption of cannabis – may promote bone formation and reduce bone dissolution, according to a study published this month in the journal Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry, and published online by the U.S. National Institute of Health. “The type-2 cannabinoid receptor (CB2) is …
Tag: bone dissolution
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!