Activation of the body’s cannabinoid receptors – which is done naturally through the consumption of cannabis – may promote bone formation and reduce bone dissolution, according to a study published this month in the journal Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry, and published online by the U.S. National Institute of Health. “The type-2 cannabinoid receptor (CB2) is …
Tag: bone dissolution
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!