By Paul Armentano, NORML Deputy Director Those who consume marijuana more than five times per month possess, on average, a lower body mass index (BMI) than those who don’t use the substance. This is according to data published online ahead of print in the journal Archives of Osteoporosis. Researchers at Oregon’s Health and Science University …
Tag: bmi pot
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!