By Paul Armentano, NORML Deputy Director Those who consume marijuana more than five times per month possess, on average, a lower body mass index (BMI) than those who don’t use the substance. This is according to data published online ahead of print in the journal Archives of Osteoporosis. Researchers at Oregon’s Health and Science University …
Tag: bmi cannabis
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!