As of July 1st in Minnesota, those with intractable pain are authorized to become registered medical cannabis patients, allowing them to purchase, possess and use cannabis and cannabis products. “July 1 marks the start of intractable pain registration and the anniversary of the availability of medical cannabis in Minnesota,” says Health Commissioner Dr. Ed Ehlinger. …
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!