Just a single dose of cannabidiol (CBD) reduces blood pressure, indicating it may play a role in the treatment of cardiovascular disorders, according to a new study published by the journal JCI Insight. According to researchers, the aim of this study “was to investigate if CBD reduces BP [blood pressure] in humans.” To determine this, …
Tag: blood pressure marijuana
Single Dose of CBD Reduces Blood Pressure, Finds Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Crossover Study
- Study: Cannabinoids May Inhibit Tumor Growth in Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!