As of today in Minnesota, those with chronic pain who have a recommendation from a physician are authorized to purchase medical cannabis and cannabis products from one of the state’s eight dispensaries. “I could just cry I’m so excited,” said Bjerke Severson, one of the first chronic pain patients to visit a dispensary in the state …
Tag: bjerke severson
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!