According to Bitcoin.com, several cannabis outlets in Seattle are now accepting the cryptocurrency for marijuana sales. These outlets have approval from state officials. Two months ago Bitcoin reported on Washington State giving marijuana outlets approval to accept Bitcoin for cannabis sales. Now, thanks to a startup called Posabit, a credit-card-to-bitcoin payment processor, multiple cannabis outlets …
Tag: bitcoin weed
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!