According to Bitcoin.com, several cannabis outlets in Seattle are now accepting the cryptocurrency for marijuana sales. These outlets have approval from state officials. Two months ago Bitcoin reported on Washington State giving marijuana outlets approval to accept Bitcoin for cannabis sales. Now, thanks to a startup called Posabit, a credit-card-to-bitcoin payment processor, multiple cannabis outlets …
Tag: bitcoin cannabis
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!