Inhaling cannabis can help treat the symptoms of bipolar disorder without any negative cognitive impact, according to a new study published in the journal PLoS ONE. “Marijuana is the most widely used illicit substance in those diagnosed with bipolar I disorder”, states the study’s abstract. “However, there is conflicting evidence as to whether marijuana may …
Tag: bipolar marijuana
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!