A study published recently by the Journal BioMed Research International has found that cannabinoid receptor activation may protect against acute lung injury caused by the herbicide Paraquat. According to researchers at the Department of Emergency Medicine at Shengjing Hospital of China Medical University; “Paraquat, a widely used herbicide, is well known to exhibit oxidative stress …
Tag: biomed research international
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!