A study published recently by the Journal BioMed Research International has found that cannabinoid receptor activation may protect against acute lung injury caused by the herbicide Paraquat. According to researchers at the Department of Emergency Medicine at Shengjing Hospital of China Medical University; “Paraquat, a widely used herbicide, is well known to exhibit oxidative stress …
Tag: biomed research international
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!