The presence of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) in the system is associated with increased survival rates in those who experience traumatic brain injury (TBI), according to a new study published in the American Journal of Surgery. “Traumatic brain injury (TBI) is associated with significant morbidity and mortality”, says Dr. Binh Minh Nguyen, the study’s lead author. “Several studies …
Tag: binh minh nguyen
- Study: Cannabinoids May Inhibit Tumor Growth in Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- New York Governor Signs Bill Adding Pain Management to List of Medical Cannabis Conditions
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!