The U.S. Virgin Island’s Senate Committee on Homeland Security, Public Safety and Justice has voted 5 to 0 to approve Bill 30-0018, a proposal to decriminalize recreational cannabis. Under the approved law, which now heads towards a full Senate vote, the possession of up to an ounce of cannabis will be decriminalized for those of …
Tag: bill 30-0018
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
- Michigan Judge Stops Closure of Nearly 100 Medical Marijuana Businesses
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!