Berlin police estimate that over 8,000 people on Saturday marched in support of legalizing cannabis. The march took place as part of the 19th annual Hanfparade (hemp parade). Participants of the rally demanded the legalization of cannabis for medical, alternative energy and recreational purposes. They were joined by lawmakers from the Green Party, including MP …
Tag: berlin marijuana
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!