Advocates have collected enough signatures to put the legalization of recreational cannabis to a vote this year in 10 Michigan cities as well as a county. “That state of Michigan is ripe for change,” says Tim Beck, co-founder of the Safer Michigan Coalition, the organization behind the initiative drives. Oak Park, Hazel Park, Utica, Lapeer, …
Tag: Benzie County
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!