The year 2018 witnessed a landmark decision on the cannabis front. Various states joined hands in legalizing the medicinal use of cannabis. This decision was based on a number of positive research that supported cannabis to be a potential drug that can effectively treat various diseases. Today cannabis doctors across these states and countries prescribe …
Tag: benefits of cannabis oil
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Hemp Bombs Review
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!