The founders of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream say they would be open to selling cannabis-infused ice cream once it’s legal. Co-founder Ben Cohen told the Huffington Post Live that the idea “makes sense to me,” when he was asked about a viewer comment suggesting the company make cannabis-infused ice cream. Ben & Jerry’s other …
Tag: ben & jerry’s
- Illinois Legalizes Marijuana
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!