The country of Belize has officially decriminalized the possession of small amounts of marijuana for personal use. Belize Governor General Colville Young signed into law today a bill decriminalizing the possession of up to 10 grams of marijuana. The bill “provides for the imposition of monetary and non-recordable penalties for the possession of cannabis in …
Tag: Belize decriminalization
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!