New research published by the U.S. National Institute of Health, and published in-print by the journal Behavioural Brain Research, has found that cannabidiol can attenuate catalepsy induced by haloperidol, and can prevent it if taken prior to the use of haloperidol. Catalepsy is a trancelike state marked by loss of voluntary motion, sensations and consciousness …
Tag: Behavioural Brain Research
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!