A new poll conducted by the Behavior Research Center’s has found that a majority of those in Arizona support legalizing cannabis for recreational purposes. According to the Rocky Mountain Poll, 53% of Arizonans support making possession of a small amount of cannabis legal for personal use, with just 39% opposed to the idea. Support outpaced …
Tag: Behavior Research Center
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!