An ordinance to make the possession of up to half an ounce of marijuana punishable by a fine rather than jail time has been approved by the Baton Rogue (Louisiana) Metropolitan Council. The proposed law makes the first-time possession of up to 14 grams of marijuana a $40 fine. Second offenses would be a $60 …
Tag: Baton Rouge cannabis
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!