Legal marijuana sales continue to surge in Washington State. In fiscal year (FY) 2017, which began on July 1st, there has been $1,142,722,905 in legal marijuana sold. This has already surpassed the total for FY 2016 ($972,729,675), even though there is over three months left in FY 2017. The over $1.1 billion in legal marijuana …
Tag: Basic Health Plan Trust Account
WA: Over $1.1 Billion In Legal Marijuana Sold So Far In FY 2017, Garnering Over $210 Million in Taxes
- Basic Health Plan Trust Account, fiscal year 2017, fy 2017, legal cannabis, legal cannabis sales, legal marijuana, legal marijuana sales, legal weed, legal weed sales, liquor and cannabis board, Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction, washington Basic Health Plan Trust Account, washington state, washington state cannabis, washington state marijuana, washington state weed
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
- Michigan Judge Stops Closure of Nearly 100 Medical Marijuana Businesses
- New Jersey Medical Cannabis Dispensaries Now Authorized to Sell Vaporizer Cartridges and Vape Pens
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!