Legal marijuana sales continue to surge in Washington State. In fiscal year (FY) 2017, which began on July 1st, there has been $1,142,722,905 in legal marijuana sold. This has already surpassed the total for FY 2016 ($972,729,675), even though there is over three months left in FY 2017. The over $1.1 billion in legal marijuana …
Tag: Basic Health Plan Trust Account
WA: Over $1.1 Billion In Legal Marijuana Sold So Far In FY 2017, Garnering Over $210 Million in Taxes
- Basic Health Plan Trust Account, fiscal year 2017, fy 2017, legal cannabis, legal cannabis sales, legal marijuana, legal marijuana sales, legal weed, legal weed sales, liquor and cannabis board, Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction, washington Basic Health Plan Trust Account, washington state, washington state cannabis, washington state marijuana, washington state weed
- Study: Eating Raw Cannabis Associated With Significant Improvements in Insomnia Patients
- Study: Cannabis Can Cause Death of Colon Cancer Cells
- New York Health Department Announces Emergency Rules Allowing Medical Marijuana as a Replacement for Opioids
- Maine Legislature Overrides Governor’s Veto of Medical Cannabis Expansion Bill
- Study Finds Medical Marijuana Associated With 30% Reduction in Schedule III Opioid Prescriptions, 29% Reduction in Medicaid Spending
- Study: Cannabigerol May Treat Neuroinflammation and Oxidative Stress
- Autism Spectrum Disorder and Obstructive Sleep Apnea Are Now Qualifying Medical Cannabis Conditions in Minnesota
- Michigan Adds 11 New Medical Cannabis Conditions, Including Autism
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.
Need help writing your academic papers? Check out our friends at https://australianwritings.com.au/!