Barbara Stiefel, a medical cannabis supporter in Florida, has given a massive boost of adrenaline to the campaign behind Amendment 2 to legalize medical cannabis, which is up for a vote next month. Stiefel has agreed to match all donations between now and election day 5-to-1. This means that if another donor makes a $1,000 …
Tag: barbara stiefel
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!