Bacterial translocation, which is the migration of bacteria from the intestinal lumen to mesenteric lymph nodes (according to Medscape), is increased in those with cirrhosis, and can lead to spontaneous bacterial peritonitis (SBP). SBP is a condition which symptoms include fevers, chills and vomiting. According to a new study published by the Journal of Hepatology, …
Tag: bacterial Translocation
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!