D.C. Councilmembers David Grosso, Vincent Orange, Jack Evans and Brianna K. Nadeau have filed the Marijuana Legalization and Regulation Act of 2015 (B21-0023), a proposal to legalize sales of recreational cannabis, including establishing a framework for legal cannabis retail outlets. The introduction of the proposal comes just over two months after D.C. voters overwhelmingly approved …
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!