By Sean Williams, The Motley Fool The legal-marijuana industry is growing like a weed, and marijuana-stock investors simply can’t help taking notice. Last year, according to cannabis research firm ArcView, North American legal-pot sales grew by 34% to $6.9 billion. This, however, is just the tip of the iceberg. You see, ArcView also estimated that $46.4 …
Tag: axim biotechnologies
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!