Myocarditis is a major cause of heart failure and sudden cardiac death in young adults and adolescents, with many cases of myocarditis associated with autoimmune processes. Now, a new study published this month by the journal Molecular Medicine, has found that the cannabis compound cannabidiol is an effective treatment option for autoimmune myocarditis and potentially …
Tag: autoimmune Myocarditis
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!