Louisiana’s full Senate has passed a bill that would allow those with autism spectrum disorders to become legal medical marijuana patients. The Senate passed House Bill 627 by a vote of 21 to 10. The measure has already passed the House of Representatives by a vote of 71 to 21. Given the Senate approved some minor amendments …
Tag: autism spectrum disorder marijuana
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!