As of yesterday, November 12th, hemp food products are legal in Australia. The new changes to the Food Standards Code were approved in April. The changes legalizes sale of low-THC hemp seed for use as food or to be placed in food products (such as cereals and baked goods). For hemp seed to be legally used …
Tag: australia Food Standards Code
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!