Australia’s Senate Legal and Constitutional Affairs Committee has voted unanimously to recommend a bill that would legalize the production, distribution and use of cannabis for medical purposes. The bill would establish a medical cannabis regulator which would be “responsible for formulating rules for licensing the production, manufacture, supply, use, experimental use and import and export …
Tag: australia cannabis
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!