A Pennsylvania couple is suing their local police department and Nationwide Insurance Co. after they were arrested when an insurance agent mistook their hibiscus plants for marijuana, reports the Associated Press. The lawsuit filed Tuesday by 69-year-old Edward Cramer and his 66-year-old wife, Audrey, claims that an insurance agent showed up at their home in …
Tag: audrey cramer
- audrey cramer, audrey cramer hibiscus, audrey cramer marijuana, edward cramer, edward cramer hibiscus, hibiscus marijuana, hibiscus weed, Nationwide Insurance Co., Nationwide Insurance Co. cannabis, Nationwide Insurance Co. hibiscus, Nationwide Insurance Co. marijuana, Nationwide Insurance Co. pot, Nationwide Insurance Co. weed
- Kentucky Legislature Passes Resolution Urging Federal Government to End Hemp Prohibition
- Study: Cannabinoids May Help Treat Gut Inflammation
- Canada Senate Votes to Legalize Marijuana for Those 18+
- Hawaii Committee Passes Resolution Urging NFL to Allow Players to Use Medical CBD
- Study: Marijuana Use Associated With Reduced Mortality Following Orthopedic Surgery
- Voters in Illinois’ Most Populated County Approve Marijuana Legalization Referendum
- Alaska House Unanimously Approves Resolution Urging Feds to Respect Their Marijuana Law
- Study: Cannabinoid Receptors a Promising Target for the Treatment of Suicidal Behavior
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
SalviaExtract.com is America's best source for high quality Salvia for Sale, vape pens and ethnobotanical.
Online HeadShop Featuring the Best Glass Pipes & Hand Pipes, Waterpipes, and all your Smoking Accessories at the Discount Prices!
Find the latest electronic cigarette Vaporesso Revenger at AVE40.com.
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.