A Pennsylvania couple is suing their local police department and Nationwide Insurance Co. after they were arrested when an insurance agent mistook their hibiscus plants for marijuana, reports the Associated Press. The lawsuit filed Tuesday by 69-year-old Edward Cramer and his 66-year-old wife, Audrey, claims that an insurance agent showed up at their home in …
Tag: audrey cramer marijuana
- audrey cramer, audrey cramer hibiscus, audrey cramer marijuana, edward cramer, edward cramer hibiscus, hibiscus marijuana, hibiscus weed, Nationwide Insurance Co., Nationwide Insurance Co. cannabis, Nationwide Insurance Co. hibiscus, Nationwide Insurance Co. marijuana, Nationwide Insurance Co. pot, Nationwide Insurance Co. weed
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
- Illinois Bill Would Legalize Marijuana
- Marijuana Use Not Associated with Psychosis in Young People Finds Study
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!