If Pennsylvania legalizes cannabis in a manner similar to Colorado, the state would garner over $200 million in new taxes every year. This is according to the state’s Auditor General Eugene DePasquale, who held a press conference to discuss the financial benefits of legalization. According to DePasquale, the $200 million projection is based on the …
Tag: auditor general eugene depasquale
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!