Rhode Island Attorney General Peter Kilmartin is holding a public forum Tuesday, April 5 on on the legalization of recreational cannabis, with a focus on learning from states that have already legalized the plant. The forum will is being held at Brown University Medical Center in Providence – taking place from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. …
Tag: Attorney General Peter Kilmartin
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!