Rhode Island Attorney General Peter Kilmartin is holding a public forum Tuesday, April 5 on on the legalization of recreational cannabis, with a focus on learning from states that have already legalized the plant. The forum will is being held at Brown University Medical Center in Providence – taking place from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. …
Tag: Attorney General Peter Kilmartin
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!