Washington D.C. Attorney General Karl Racine, in a Friday interview on the Washington Journal, expressed support for putting an end to the war on drugs by legalizing illegal substances, not just cannabis. During a segment on synthetic cannabinoids, a caller stated that drug prohibition is a civil liberties issue, and “when people want to consume substances …
Tag: attorney general karl racine
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!